If we want to walk in the way of wisdom, then we will heed the heavenly wisdom that comes from above — the wisdom that speaks to us through the pages of the Scriptures, the Bible. It is in the pages of the Bible where we discover the very beginning of wisdom:
“The Fear of Yahuwah [the LORD] is
the BEGINNING of Wisdom:
and the knowledge of the Holy is
“There is precious treasure, and oil,
in the dwelling of the WISE… ”
The only pathway to true peace of mind is to follow God’s wisdom as revealed in the Bible:
Whoever listens to me [Wisdom], will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm. (Proverbs 1:33; see also Proverbs 4:10-13 and James 3:13-18)
Below is a list of articles that are helpful
in obtaining the precious Treasures of Wisdom.
- Wisdom’s Call — the Scriptures teach us that those who are wise, will heed Wisdom’s Call, and thus find her treasures!
- Thy Torah is My Delight — King David loved the Word of Yahuwah with a passion! Do we have such a passion for Yah’s Word?
- Only The Wise Shall Understand — when the Holy Spirit moves upon a person, if that person is teachable, then that person will be changed.
- Beware of the Wisdom of the Wise — learning the difference between God’s wisdom and the subtle, crafty, worldly “wisdom of the wise.”
- Gleanings of WISDOM — give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser.
- The Key to Gaining Understanding — the Scriptures reveal a major key to gaining understanding.
- The Missing Link to Finding Happiness — most remedies for unhappiness leave out the one, essential ingredient needed to attain that elusive quality called happiness.
- His Word-Like Gentle Rain — the Word of Yahuwah Elohim [the LORD God] is the perfect provision for life and nourishment for all who will receive it.
- His Word-Like Sweet Honey — when we take God’s Word into our heart, it becomes a sweet and desirable source of nourishment for the hungry soul.
- His Word-Like a Sword — God’s Word is the Sword of the Holy Spirit, the perfect weapon for Father’s children against the wiles of Satan.
- His Word-Better Than Gold — God’s Words, like fine gold, are a precious treasure of profound and timeless wisdom.
- His Word-Higher Than the Heavens — God’s Words, and His Ways, are far, far above man’s thoughts and ways!
- The Key to the Holy Spirit’s Guidance — learning to be more open to perceiving and receiving God’s guidance in any matter!
- 4 Keys to Discerning the Guidance of the Holy Spirit — simple and basic keys that can help us recognize the true guidance and counsel that comes from the Holy Spirit.
- Characteristics of the Wise Virgins-Part1 — because of their love for the Bridegroom, the Wise Virgins fervently seek Father’s pure, undefiled wisdom.
- Characteristics of the Wise Virgins-Part2 — the Wise Virgins are careful to hearken to [hear and obey] Yahuwah’s counsel.
- Characteristics of the Wise Virgins-Part3 — the Wise Virgins have the necessary requirement for receiving Father’s wisdom and guidance.
- Characteristics of the Wise Virgins-Part4 — learning to avoid the things that Yahuwah hates, and seeking to love the things that delight our Abba Father.
- Characteristics of the Wise Virgins-Part5 — gaining wisdom and understanding through obedience to Yahuwah’s Torah.
- 20 Things That Are Better — simple instructions for learning what is better and thus, avoiding problems.
- Let Us Follow On to Know Yahuwah — the more we know of our Heavenly Father, the more we discover the rewards of following Him in obedience!
- The Fountain of the Water of Life — ‘Thirsty Souls’ are searching for the cool, refreshing waters of the Fountain of the Water of Life.
- Good News! — learning the steps to discovering God’s abundant and loving Good News, through the sacrifice of His Son!
More Helpful Links:
► For tips on being tenderhearted, see:
- Acquiring a Teachable Heart
► For tips on prayer, see:
► For tips on studying the Bible, see:
- Indepth Biblical Guidelines for Studying the Bible
► For tips on being obedient, see:
- Learning to Hear Father’s Voice: Removing the Obstacles
► For tips on crying out to God, see:
► For tips on loving and serving others, see: