If we want wisdom, if we desire to walk in The Way of Wisdom, then we need to learn the heavenly wisdom that comes from above — the wisdom that speaks to us through the pages of the Scriptures, the Bible — the wisdom that comes from the Creator of heaven and earth — Yahuwah Elohim [the Hebrew name for the LORD God].
Wisdom is not obtained through education or general knowledge. Education and knowledge can not impart wisdom, insight, or discernment. It is only through the written Word of God that we gain the wisdom that is from above — only God’s Word imparts genuine insight, understanding, and discernment (Hebrews 4:12).
It is in the pages of the Bible where we discover what the very beginning of wisdom is:
“The Fear of Yahuwah [the LORD] is … the BEGINNING of Wisdom:
and . . . the knowledge of the Holy is understanding.” (Proverbs 9:10)
“There is precious treasure, and oil, in the dwelling of the WISE… ” (Proverbs 21:20a)
Do you see what the above Scriptures teach us? Look carefully. These Scriptures reveal the pathway to God’s Wisdom, and the only pathway to true peace of mind. God’s wisdom is the key to our well-being and to gaining understanding:
Whoever listens to me [Wisdom], will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm. (Proverbs 1:33; see also Proverbs 4:10-13 and James 3:13-18)
Below is a list of articles that will be helpful to those who truly desire to obtain the precious Treasures of Wisdom.
- Wisdom’s Call — the Scriptures teach us that those who are wise, will heed Wisdom’s Call, and thus find her treasures!
- Thy Torah is My Delight — King David loved the Word of Yahuwah with a passion! Do we have such a passion for Yah’s Word [the Bible]?
- Only The Wise Shall Understand — when the Holy Spirit moves upon a person, if that person is teachable, then that person will be changed.
- Beware of the Wisdom of the Wise — learning the difference between God’s wisdom and the subtle, crafty, worldly “wisdom of the wise.”
- The Wisdom of the Fear of the LORD — what is the “Fear of the LORD”?
- Gleanings of WISDOM — give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser.
- The Key to Gaining Understanding — the Scriptures reveal a major key to gaining understanding.
- The Missing Link to Finding Happiness — most remedies for unhappiness leave out the one, essential ingredient needed to attain that elusive quality called happiness.
- His Word-Like Gentle Rain — the Word of Yahuwah Elohim [the LORD God] is the perfect provision for life and nourishment for all who will receive it.
- His Word-Like Sweet Honey — when we take God’s Word into our heart, it becomes a sweet and desirable source of nourishment for the hungry soul.
- His Word-Like a Sword — God’s Word is the Sword of the Holy Spirit, the perfect weapon for Father’s children against the wiles of Satan.
- His Word-Better Than Gold — the Word of God, like fine gold, is a precious treasure of profound and timeless wisdom.
- His Word-Higher Than the Heavens — God’s Words and His Ways are far, far above man’s thoughts and ways!
- The Key to the Holy Spirit’s Guidance — learning to be more open to perceiving and receiving God’s guidance in any matter!
- 4 Keys to Discerning the Guidance of the Holy Spirit — simple and basic keys that can help us recognize the true guidance and counsel that comes from the Holy Spirit.
- Characteristics of the Wise Virgins-Part1 — because of their love for the Bridegroom, the Wise Virgins fervently seek Father’s pure, undefiled wisdom.
- Characteristics of the Wise Virgins-Part2 — the Wise Virgins are careful to hearken to [hear and obey] Yahuwah’s counsel.
- Characteristics of the Wise Virgins-Part3 — the Wise Virgins have the necessary requirement for receiving Father’s wisdom and guidance.
- Characteristics of the Wise Virgins-Part4 — learning to avoid the things that Yahuwah hates, and seeking to love the things that delight our Abba Father.
- Characteristics of the Wise Virgins-Part5 — gaining wisdom and understanding through obedience to Yahuwah’s Torah.
- Guard Your Heart With All Diligence! – 4 Tips — helpful tips for guarding our heart and staying closer to Abba Father
- 20 Things That Are Better — simple instructions for learning what is better and thus, avoiding problems.
- Let Us Follow On to Know Yahuwah — the more we know of our Heavenly Father, the more we discover the rewards of following Him in obedience!
- The Fountain of the Water of Life — ‘Thirsty Souls’ are searching for the cool, refreshing waters of the Fountain of the Water of Life.
- Good News! — learning the steps to discovering God’s abundant and loving Good News, through the sacrifice of His Son!
More Helpful Links:
► For tips on being tenderhearted, see:
- Acquiring a Teachable Heart
► For tips on prayer, see:
► For tips on studying the Bible, see:
- Indepth Biblical Guidelines for Studying the Bible
► For tips on being obedient, see:
- Learning to Hear Father’s Voice: Removing the Obstacles
► For tips on crying out to God, see:
► For tips on loving and serving others, see: