God’s ways are infintely great and all-encompassing! When He uses the word ‘all’, it is truly all-inclusive!
The word ‘all’ is an altogether inclusive word. The word all means completely, totally, entirely, and to the full and entire extent. When we use the phrase ‘absolutely all,’ then there is no question as to the meaning of the word all. ‘Absolutely all’ means every bit, every one, completely and totally!
The word all appears in Scripture many times. Below is a list of some of the truly wonderful, amazing, awesome, all-inclusive ‘all’s’. This list reveals only a small portion of the great goodness of Yahuwah Elohim [the Biblical name of the LORD God is YHWH, pronounced ‘Yah-hu-wah’]:
20 All-Inclusive Things
1. Absolutely all the heavens were created by the Word of God [who is Yahushua Messiah (Jesus Christ)], and by the breath [spirit] of His mouth.
– Psalms 33:6b; Hebrews 11:3; John 1:1,14
2. The soul and breath [spirit] of absolutely all people is in Yahuwah’s hand.
– Job 12:10
3. Yahuwah knows absolutely all things; and His eyes are in absolutely all places, watching those who are evil, and those who are good.
– 1John 3:20b; Proverbs 15:3; Psalms 33:13-15
4. Yahuwah’s truth endures throughout absolutely all generations.
– Psalms 100:5b
5. Absolutely all of Yahuwah’s commandments are faithful, and they are truth and righteousness.
– Psalms 119:86,151,172
6. Absolutely all of Scripture is given by inspiration of Yahuwah, and is profitable [present tense] for us [today]!
– 2Timothy 3:16a
7. Absolutely all those who fear Yahuwah (those who walk in His ways) are blessed.
– Psalms 128:1
8. Yahuwah is plenteous in mercy, unto absolutely all those who call upon Him in truth.
– Psalms 86:5b; Psalms 145.18
9. Absolutely all things were created by the Word of God [Yahushua Messiah], and absolutely all things are upheld by the Word of His power.
– Ephesians 3:9; John 1:1,14; Hebrews 1:3b
10. Absolutely all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are hidden in Yahushua Messiah!
– Colossians 2:3
11. Absolutely all those who put their trust in the Son of the Living God, Yahushua Messiah, are blessed.
– Psalms 2:12b
12. Yahushua became the source of eternal salvation to absolutely all who obey Him.
– Hebrews 5:9b
13. Yahushua gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from absolutely all iniquity.
– Titus 2:14a
14. The blood of Yahushua Messiah cleanses us from absolutely all sin.
– 1John 1:7-9
15. Absolutely all people shall appear and stand before the judgment seat of Messiah.
– 2Corinthians 5:10a; Romans 14:10b
16. Yahuwah desires that absolutely all people would be saved, and come to the knowledge of The Truth!
– 1Timothy 2:4
17. They that seek Yahuwah understand absolutely all things.
– Proverbs 28:5b
18. The peace of Yahuwah surpasses absolutely all of our understanding.
– Philippians 4:7a
19. Absolutely all the nations shall come and worship before Yahuwah.
– Psalms 22:27b; Revelation 15:4b
20. The gospel of Yahushua Messiah, and His kingdom, shall be preached in absolutely all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come!
– Matthew 24:14
This list does not mention the truth that Yahuwah is intimately acquainted with absolutely all our ways, even to numbering all the hairs on our head! (Psalms 139:3; Luke 12:7). The love He has for each one of us is infinitely all-encompassing!
King David was overwhelmed by Abba Father’s love! May we know the same awe and appreciation:
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee! (Psalms 139:17,18)
When we see the word all in the Scriptures, let’s remember how all-encompassing, and all-inclusive, the word ‘all’ truly is!
- 20 Things That Are Better
- 22 Things That Are Great
- Gleanings of Wisdom
- The Wisdom of the Wise
- Acquiring A Teachable Heart